A 1960s grass cutting machine with small reciprocating knife blades driven by a 1hp J.A.P. two-stroke engine. This was a product of Cylinder Components Ltd. (Cyclo) of Kings Norton, Birmingham. One known example, distributed by Robinsons of Winchester, bears the serial no. 284. In 1958 Robinsons (who seem to have been the main distributors) were selling the "New Model" for £32.10.0d. A Webb 12 inch cylinder attachment could be fitted for cylinder mowing.