I have been trawling the net looking for reviews of fuel preservatives to cope with the water absorbing ethanol fuel that goes as unleaded these days. Most reviews of these additives appear to be written by the manufactures of these snake juices.., As well as mowers I have gennies etc and draining down and dumping old fuel is a bit of a chore and a waste.
Today someone tipped me off on this Aspen fuel and I have a stockest not too far. The product claims (see below and link attached) seem pretty impressive if true. At £18.50 for 5 litres its not cheap!
Anyone have experience of Aspen fuel?
- No expensive repair bills caused by stale fuel
- Your machine always starts and is ready to go, even after long standstill periods
- Lasts for years without deterioration
- Aspen does not contain ethanol
- Virtually odourless
- Less maintenance and a longer machine life
- Available in a conveniently sized container
- Premixed 2-stroke eliminates the need to mix yourself
- Easy to select the correct fuel using the coloured cans and coloured reminder stickers on your machine
- Protects your health and the environment